- Tanjung Tinggi Beach, with large boulders on the beach and clear water
- Tanjung Pendam Beach.
- Beach and Lengkuas (Galangal) Island. On the island of Lengkuas, there is a building in the form of lighthouse colonial Dutch heritage built in about 1882.
- Lake Kaolin
- Tanjung Kelayang Beach
- Parai Tenggiri Beach
- Bukit Perahu Beach
- Pulau Burung (Bird Island)
- Penyabong Beach
- Penyusuk Beach
- Leebong Island
- Museum of Tin
- Conservation of Sea Turtle (called "Tukik")
- Some monasteries (called "Vihara") and Pagoda (called "Klenteng")
In Bangka Belitung, there are many places to stay. There are many choices of lodging, from ordinary lodging to four-star hotels. For lodging, make sure you have booked or reservation lodging before you visit during the holiday season. Car and boat rentals are also widely available in Bangka Belitung.